Move IN / Move OUt Cleaning
Your Local House Cleaning Pros
Regular House cleaning Service
Cleaning When You Need It!
Let’s face it: no one is a fan of moving day, with all the packing, lifting and settling into a new place. But there seems to be one more item on the list – cleaning your previously-vacated house, apartment or condo. To help take the pressure off your back, Owasso Creek House Cleaning provides move out cleaning to help you leave your previous home in good standing with the landlord.
Landlords or Tenants
Our move out services are perfect for both tenants and landlords alike for the following reasons:
- For tenants – Thorough cleaning to leave the apartment in pristine condition and get back your security deposit.
- For landlords – Have a clean and attractive property that is ready for new tenants to move right in without worrying about cleaning.
Depending on the state of the house, apartment or condo, it might require anything from a simple “broom clean” or something more extensive (this requires a move out checklist). So call us now so we can give you a free quote, getting you one step closer to getting your previous dwelling all cleaned up!
Move Out Cleaning Checklist
Here’s Our Move Out Cleaning Checklist
If it turns out that your move out cleaning requires a deep clean, you need a move out checklist. Usually, your landlord will have this list handy and you can get it from them. But if they don’t have one, we have one at the ready – no need to stress.
Our move out checklist includes the following items:
- Washing and wiping down the sink and countertops.
- Sweeping and mopping the floor.
- Cleaning the inside and outside of all kitchen appliances.
- Making sure that every surface is dusted.
- Cleaning the inside and outside of all the cabinets and drawers.
- Cleaning of the sinks, showers, bathtubs and toilets.
- Removal of all the soap scum from the walls.
- Wiping down all the mirrors and fixtures.
- Dusting and removal of cobwebs.
- Sweeping and mopping all the floors.
- Vacuuming of the kitchen rugs and carpets.
- Removal of the trash.
Bedrooms and other common living areas
- Dusting all surfaces, as well as light fixtures, ceiling fans and air vents.
- Taking out the trash and removal of cobwebs.
- Wiping down the doors, door frames and baseboards.
- Sweeping and mopping all the floors and vacuuming rugs and carpets.
One Less Thing To Worry About!
Besides getting your security deposit back, what are the other reasons for hiring a move out cleaning service? Well, moving out is only half the job, you also need to focus on unpacking at your new place. By hiring us to clean your old home, you can give unpacking and settling into your new home all the attention it deserves.
Moving can sometimes require deep cleaning, which is not for the faint of heart. This involves getting into every nook and cranny with some hardcore scrubbing. This is a time-consuming process that can make an already difficult task even more difficult.
Cleaning your old home is also just common courtesy for the new occupants. Imagine if you were in their shoes, moving into a new home that with all the dirt and grime from previous tenants – bet you wouldn’t like that. By cleaning it for them, you will be doing the new tenants a solid and earning some goodwill in the process.
7601 N 173rd E Ave.
Owasso, Ok. 74055
We can’t wait to help you enjoy your home even more!
M-F: 8am – 6:00pm
Sat: 9am – 5pm